We at nevomastering.eu take your personal integrity very seriously and therefore we always strive to have a high level of data protection and to treat you as a customer with the transparency you demand.
* We have received your personal information from the information you have provided about yourself in your order. Information such as cookies and IP numbers are stored with us when you have made a visit or action on nevomastering.eu. Mountstone Production, 780713-7836, Tallrotsgatan 10, 85642 Sundsvall, SWEDEN is responsible for personal data for the personal data collected.
* We need to save and process personal information about you, such as name and email address. Telephone numbers are optional, but make it easier for us to make a smoother and faster delivery of your order. Cookies, order history and IP numbers are also stored together with your personal data in order for our system to function properly and to gain access to the functions we use at nevomastering.eu. The purpose of such a treatment is first and foremost to be able to deliver your order but also be able to keep in touch with you regarding your order and further cooperation. Payment card details are stored by our partner PayPal if you have chosen this as a payment option.
* We use your personal information to handle your order, delivery of your order, questions and answers about your order at nevomastering.eu. When you complete an order at nevomastering.eu, you automatically subscribe to our newsletter. You can choose to terminate this yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and IP numbers are also stored to be able to do relevant marketing on social media.
* The legal basis for processing your personal data is to be able to execute a purchase agreement between you as a customer and nevomastering.eu to be able to place an order for our products and then be able to deliver to you.
* Your information will be saved as long as you choose to be a customer with us. You can choose at any time that we delete all your personal information, then email us at: email@example.com and we will help you. If no activity has been carried out with your personal data for 36 months, your personal data will be deleted from nevomastering.eu. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured commonly used format and in some cases have this information transferred to another personal data controller. This includes only information that you have provided to us.
* The personal data we process about you can be shared with third parties to complete your order and delivery. Third-party companies / organizations that can access your personal data: For payment of your order: PayPal or Banks using SwishAccording and Auditing agencies, the Swedish Tax Agency, IT operations also share your personal data. However, we will never transfer your information to a country outside the EU. We guarantee that we will not sell or share personal data with third parties or business partners other than those mentioned above, which are necessary for the complete delivery of your order.
This site uses first- and third-party cookies. Cookies are a smaller text file stored on your computer for the purpose of customizing and improving the use of the website. If you do not accept cookies, you can turn them off in your browser. You can also set your browser to notify you every time you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept on a case-by-case basis. No personal information such as name or email is stored.